leading from the sweet spot
Are you a go-getting woman CEO or senior leader, thriving in the great work you do, but who sometimes feels overwhelmed, unconfident or isolated?
You are by no means alone. ‘Leading from the Sweet Spot’ is my new small group leadership coaching programme for ambitious and aspirational senior women leaders, like you, who really want to make a difference, inspire their teams and dramatically grow their impact, but who want the security and support of a group of peers alongside them.
Sweet Spot Group Coaching
This private, invitation-only, programme includes ongoing coaching and support from me and your own group of warm, inspiring and experienced peers. Just imagine what you could achieve in your work as a leader, with this deeply supportive set of raving fans on the same up and down journey as you?
Why join the Sweet Spot?
- When you join the programme, you will get exclusive access to practical advice and ideas, tools and techniques on exceptional leadership practice, so you can confidently take your organisation to the next level – be it having greater national or even global influence, more impact with your programmes or an ambitious income target
- Individual coaching and mentoring on the specific challenges you face in your work, so you can trust in your next step, get unstuck and move forward with confidence
3. Precious time and space for you, to reflect and recharge, so you can raise your head above the weeds, demands and deadlines of day-to-day challenges, and act strategically with purpose
4. Increased confidence in yourself as a leader as you uncover your very own, 100% unique, even magical, way of leading others to change the world for the better
5. A warm, non-judgmental group of wise peers who celebrate you in your successes, have your back in your low moments and cheer you on, so you never need feel stuck, isolated or ‘lonely at the top’.
If you’d like to talk to me about being part of the Sweet Spot, fill out this very short form and I’ll be in touch to book in a chat. You can ask me any questions that you have. I can tell you more and we can decide if this programme is right for you.
What’s on offer?
- In-person Sweet Spot days
- Regular Group Coaching Zoom calls
- Regular Group Learning Zoom calls on essential leadership topics
- Private coaching with me
- Free entry to the Leaders Who Brunch Virtual Cafés
- Individual DISC personality assessment
- A Pic’n’Mix of delights you choose eg 1-1 peer sounding boards and accountability process
- WhatsApp group for cheerleading and support
- Sweet Spot library of resources and recordings
“I was a bit apprehensive before joining the Sweet Spot, not knowing how much time I’d have to dedicate to it, and whether I’d be able to manage everything. I am so glad I listened to my instincts. The whole process has exceeded my expectations and given me the confidence to lead my organisation better.”
CEO, Unseen Tours
CEO, LifeSpace Trust
“Making time for your own development when you’re a senior manager with lots of responsibilities is always hard – doubly so in these crazy days. The Sweet Spot came along at just the right time. It introduced me to a brilliant group of senior women professionals: we got to know one another, learned together, helped each other and held each other accountable.
Throughout we were led, guided and supported by the wonderful Katie. She’s a great teacher and a wise coach, who always knows when to push, when to hold back; when to offer a tool or insight, and when to let the conversation flow. The mix of peer coaching and learning is really productive.
Now I have a new circle of work friends who I can go to for peer support, a kitbag stuffed full of good advice, new skills, tools and techniques.
I am a more thoughtful and reflective leader as a result.
I recommend the Sweet Spot to anyone looking for an affordable, tailored programme that gives you space and time to think about what you are doing, helps you surmount the actual practical problems you face, and reset your own path.”
Head of Campaigns, Communications and Digital, Trades Union Congress (TUC)
Executive Director, The Institute of Chartered Foresters
“One of the best things has been the other amazing women in the Sweet Spot. I’ve been blown away by their talent and experience. I’ve felt so supported and accepted. Katie has a plethora of tips and ways of working that tease out things that surprise you. She’s able to create safe spaces, and has a great sense of humour – much needed right now.”
CEO, Action for Pulmonary Fibrosis
If you would like to discuss whether the Sweet Spot Programme is right for you, simply fill out this very short form and I will be in touch to book in a chat so I can tell you more and we can see if joining is right for you.
get in touch
Would you like to chat through how I can help? Drop me a line and I’ll be in touch.